If you’re thinking of purchasing a home, being prepared to deal with the current environment of low inventorywill limit your frustration. Listed below are 5 tips from real estate experts to give you a jump-start over the competition:
- Get pre-approved (and preferably underwritten) before searching for a home.
- Determine which of your requirements are critical and which are optional.
- Check out target neighborhoods first to assess school districts, commute times, amenities.
- Determine style (and condition) of homes you prefer – remember, flexibility increases your options.
- Take notes on each house you visit and find out sale price (after they sell) so you can learn about value in that neighborhood.
Click on the link below to read more on this topic.